Machining your aluminium product

Premium quality machining service. Submit your requirements to receive a quote.
Get quote

Machining Services

We have an extensive and flexible machining capacity to machine anything, from the simplest and smallest sections through to the more complex and largest aluminium extrusions. We are aware that speed is of the essence these days, so we strive to support our customers with fast turn around times, whilst maintaining an excellent service and continued quality under our ISO 9001 certification.

Machining for:

A variety of parts

We can machine the simplest of parts (simple holes and slots) through to complex parts, including layering, pockets, profiling, holes, slots and face milling. We also have the equipment to supply your parts with threaded inserts.

Supplies

About 60% of our work comes from supplying aluminium extrusion that we cut to length, machine and then finish through anodising or powder coating, ready for our customer’s product. This leaves about 40% of our work as purely aluminium supply.

Types of aluminium

Orgbar can machine parts from aluminium flat bar to provide trims or end caps and machine from solid aluminium if aluminium extrusion is not suitable for the part. Our machine capacities are up to 4 metres in length, depending on where your fabrication is required for the part.

Machining services

Bespoke machining services

We can take your aluminium profile and machine any holes, slots, cut-outs as required to your drawing supplied.

Working to your requirements

Orgbar Aluminium will machine your free issue material if you are low on internal capacity or are just wishing to sub-contract the process out.

Making your parts could not be simpler

Submit your designs to receive quote

If you have designs and would like to receive an extrusion quote you can submit your designs to us and we can provide you with a quote within a few hours.

Send Your Design

Speak with a technical advisor online

If you would like to speak online with a technical advisor about aluminium extrusion. You can do so here.

Speak with advisor